THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 2 matches

by Steph
Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:24 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: I hope this help
Replies: 1
Views: 1047

I hope this help

Hi, as I stated before, I don't think chronic bb can be cured (at least, if you have it since your childhood like me). But I've found some ways to make your breath fresh for more hours. 1) Choose a good dentist. Most of them spend just 15 minutes to clean your teeth. A real cleaning session should ...
by Steph
Fri Apr 08, 2011 8:13 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Accept it
Replies: 23
Views: 7960

Accept it

Hi, as many of you, I've been suffering of bad breath since I can remember. I think I was 10 the first time somebody told me my breath was bad. Now, 24 years later, I finally understood what's wrong with my breath:
nothing.
I know it can be hard for you to understand, but it's our nature, dudes. It ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗