THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 3 matches
- Fri Apr 08, 2011 11:24 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: a ****ing tonsil stone?
- Replies: 12
- Views: 10062
- Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:30 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Accept it
- Replies: 23
- Views: 7939
- Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:03 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Fresh Breath All Day at Last
- Replies: 152
- Views: 73797
Re: Now...PND
I have a "weird" raw feeling on the back of my tongue.
I've reduced the use of triclosan containing toothpaste to once daily, as my tongue was retaining a medicinal quality (after about two months of twice-daily use).
I have always had a fairly dry mouth, but wasn't ever particularly concerned ...
I've reduced the use of triclosan containing toothpaste to once daily, as my tongue was retaining a medicinal quality (after about two months of twice-daily use).
I have always had a fairly dry mouth, but wasn't ever particularly concerned ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.