THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 82 matches

by nicc
Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:43 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: after having my tonsil removed, deviated septum etc
Replies: 7
Views: 3081

Do you have dental fillings Kaz?
by nicc
Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:37 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: OLD MEMBER NOW CURED--ADVICE
Replies: 3
Views: 2093

wnaysha have you had your fillings removed recently?
by nicc
Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:50 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Vitamin B Complex - Results & Theory
Replies: 42
Views: 22677

it's absolutely normal the change in the colour guys :!:
by nicc
Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:56 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: I AM CURED! Thank God! :)
Replies: 20
Views: 8979

Anyone else going to try a 3 Day, no food fast?

I'm kind of curious, but I'm not going to do it unless someone else can attest to it's positive effects. If I didn't eat for 3days I would probably drop to 100 pounds. no one can attest its positive effects cause something that has worked for her can ...
by nicc
Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:22 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: I AM CURED! Thank God! :)
Replies: 20
Views: 8979

Anyone else going to try a 3 Day, no food fast?

I'm kind of curious, but I'm not going to do it unless someone else can attest to it's positive effects. If I didn't eat for 3days I would probably drop to 100 pounds. no one can attest its positive effects cause something that has worked for her can ...
by nicc
Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:47 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: I AM CURED! Thank God! :)
Replies: 20
Views: 8979

i agree with mike everything i ever read about fasting says breath gets worse that's the short-term effect.
apparently the fasting has somehow helped her to overcome bb in a way which is not clear. I've always been skeptical about these food stories but I've run into a sort of paper the other day ...
by nicc
Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:24 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Vitamin B Complex - Results & Theory
Replies: 42
Views: 22677

Thanks for the feedback,
the fact that even at morning the bad taste is gone is encouraging. I hope it stays like this, and I'll give it a try too.
I'll post updates :!:
by nicc
Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:26 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Vitamin B Complex - Results & Theory
Replies: 42
Views: 22677

Hi Searching,
thanks for the thread. a few questions :) :
are you now back to 1 daily tablet intake?
are you still doing the waterpik procedure+colgate total?

when you say:

My tonsils stopped producing a positive result when subjected to the Finkelstein tonsil smell test mentioned here . The ...
by nicc
Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:54 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: I AM CURED! Thank God! :)
Replies: 20
Views: 8979

does your tongue look different from before the fasting :?:
by nicc
Fri Jul 29, 2011 4:01 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Anyone know where to get Metronidazole?
Replies: 15
Views: 5650

Hi fighter,
I see you are still on this candida 'track', by now you should be bb free if it really was the cause, how is it going?
by nicc
Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:56 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Finished 10 days or antibiotic Augmentin 1 g
Replies: 7
Views: 4030

she go in with a camera, and she looked at the back of my throat upwards with mirror, she could see yellow pus sinuses are not located in the back of your throat, I don't see how this examination can lead to the conclusion that your sinuses are infected. besides if you have an infection you must ...
by nicc
Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:50 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: TEA TREE OIL+ Acidophilus brobiotics works for me
Replies: 4
Views: 5144

couldn't you just try a trial and errors approach in order to determine what is making you bb free among the tee tree oli, the toothbrush and the probiotics...

I mean stop using the tee tre oil for a while and see if u are still doing welll, then do the same by ceasing the probiotics and ...
by nicc
Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:40 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Who got cured after turbinates and/or septum surgery
Replies: 15
Views: 9507

so any news vickster?
by nicc
Sat Jun 25, 2011 2:09 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Who got cured after turbinates and/or septum surgery
Replies: 15
Views: 9507

Hi searching,
Thanks for the info, I wonder if this examination can be of any help...

as for me I'm really at the point where I've no clue what can cause my bb... the more I read the more I got confused.
I'm doing ok with the waterpik but just as long as I combine its use with antibacterical ...
by nicc
Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:12 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Staphylococcus aureus and PND
Replies: 26
Views: 15959

How is the swab from the sinuses area taken?
Is it the swab stuck up into your nose?
I've never heard of this test before
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗