THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 2 matches

by DM
Mon Apr 18, 2011 2:08 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Share symptoms
Replies: 1
Views: 1061

Share symptoms

I have a faecal smell that comes from my mouth.
Horrible sh*tty smelling morning breath.
White fuzz on tongue.
Smelly saliva.
Sour/metal taste at back of throat.
Can go dry quite quickly.

A couple points I want to focus on:

If I use a toothpick, it will smell like poo - is bacteria between the ...
by DM
Mon Apr 18, 2011 1:57 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: Depression comes and goes...
Replies: 3
Views: 4562

Depression comes and goes...

My first realisation that something wasn't right was when I was 9 years old, on holiday with family at a Turkish restaraunt.
While waiting for my meal I got bored and took a toothpick and started picking at my teeth. I pulled the pick out, smelled it, and asked my mum why it "smelled like poo?"
And ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗