im so happy for both of u .. atleast you have a girlfriend and a good work ..
Me .. im 19, 4th yr student taking Education, I feel embarrassed infront of my students .. Sometimes my schoolmates and classmates laughed at me and say many things at my back ...
But then , I thank God because I still ...
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 1 match
- Wed Apr 20, 2011 5:03 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Depression comes and goes...
- Replies: 3
- Views: 4562
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.