THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 3 matches

by smiley
Sat Apr 30, 2011 1:22 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Bad Breath from Stomach and/or Post Nasal Drip?
Replies: 4
Views: 2964

Best way to tell if you really have bb is to look at others reactions when you speak with them. Those of us who really have bb know from others reactions. I read that almost all cases of bb come from the mouth not the digestive tract (excluding throat) despite what people think. For the longest time ...
by smiley
Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:12 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Try this...
Replies: 5
Views: 2389

Mike,
First off I am not promoting Joe Johnson or his product (obviously I didn't link the site) which is why I stated how expensive it is and to buy cheaper but inferior oils if you can. I simply stated Joe Johnson's name because if you google Sinus Doctor it may give you a directory of ENTs in ...
by smiley
Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:51 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Try this...
Replies: 5
Views: 2389

Try this...

I had chronic persistant halitosis for about 5 yrs due to post nasal drip. I had horrible breath due to anaerobic bacteria becoming resistant and stronger from everything I tried (Profresh,Therabreath, Smartmouth, Biotene, antibiotics, etc.) My breath was so bad it started coming from my nostrils ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗