I've definitely been thinking about this for a while.Generally, halitosis sufferers have the best dental hygiene of anyone. Could over cleaning and scorched earth hygiene practices be contributing? I don't know, but it wouldn't surprise me.
Lately, I always get some probiotics after brushing and ...
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 6 matches
- Sun Dec 13, 2015 3:17 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Bacterial Vaginosis
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1409
- Tue Dec 08, 2015 6:55 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: What do we all have in common - may help us
- Replies: 15
- Views: 5469
- Tue Dec 08, 2015 1:55 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Halitosis V. Halitophobia
- Replies: 8
- Views: 3289
- Mon Dec 07, 2015 7:51 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Halitosis V. Halitophobia
- Replies: 8
- Views: 3289
I worked up enough courage to ask my girlfriend of a few months if my breath bothered her. She told me that she's never noticed my breath. I'm trying to sort out what all this means for myself, and for everyone else. Her response leaves me with three options: 1. She could be lying to me. 2. My bb ...
- Wed Dec 02, 2015 6:29 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Halitosis V. Halitophobia
- Replies: 8
- Views: 3289
- Tue Nov 24, 2015 11:48 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Halitosis V. Halitophobia
- Replies: 8
- Views: 3289
Halitosis V. Halitophobia
I know I suffer from halitosis and halitophobia. Of the two, halitophobia has had a much more negative impact on my life. It's the constant fear, and shame that I'm rotten from the inside out. It hovers over my life like a storm cloud.
My story is similar enough to many others I've read on here. I ...
My story is similar enough to many others I've read on here. I ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.