Hi Im new to this forum and I really really need you help here.
I had a BB and I can notice it even i am not speaking, I do regular brushing,flossing and mouth wash but the smell really bad smell is still there even when i didnt speak. Im very embarassed by the people around me when they rub their ...
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 1 match
- Wed May 04, 2011 2:14 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: BB so annoying
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1419
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.