THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 3 matches

by freedom4unow
Sun May 08, 2011 10:24 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Oil Pulling!
Replies: 3
Views: 6817

Do you smoke or drink? How is your diet? Do you suffer alot of stress?
by freedom4unow
Sun May 08, 2011 8:40 am
Forum: BAD BREATH PRODUCTS
Topic: Oil Pulling mouth detox method!
Replies: 0
Views: 23413

Oil Pulling mouth detox method!

I use a natural toothpaste, but this has not been the remedy.

I started using an ancient method of detoxifying the mouth called ''oil pulling''. This is simply taking a tablespoon of sunflower oil, gargling in your mouth and pulling it through your teeth for about 20 minutes. This is something ...
by freedom4unow
Sun May 08, 2011 8:24 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Oil Pulling!
Replies: 3
Views: 6817

Oil Pulling!

Hi everyone, first of all I want to empathise with everyone because I know what you are going through. I believe the modern day we live in and all the chemical laden products have interfered with our bodies natural healing rythms. The closer we can get to nature and using natural products the ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗