THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 4 matches

by Lorazepam
Mon May 16, 2011 7:28 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: How I Cured BB on a Day to Day Basis
Replies: 26
Views: 10507

Can you explain why you think non-organic lemon juice doesn't do the trick?

Well the non-organic lemon juice does work, but just not as well, since I think it has a lot of preservatives and additives in the juice. I also would rather juice a full lemon since you are getting the fruit raw and ...
by Lorazepam
Mon May 16, 2011 7:23 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: How I Cured BB on a Day to Day Basis
Replies: 26
Views: 10507

Lorazepam, this might be happening because the acid of the lemons is directly affecting your oral flora when the lemon juice is coming into contact with your tongue. Vinegar does the same thing.

And likewise, you could try gargling only with your lemon juice and not swallowing it, to see whether ...
by Lorazepam
Mon May 16, 2011 2:06 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: How I Cured BB on a Day to Day Basis
Replies: 26
Views: 10507

Hi yes I believe my BB to be coming from my stomach, since I had read that you need to increase the acid content in your stomach for some types of BB, so with the lemon juice going in every day the smells from my stomach and back of the tongue have decreased by 95% or higher.

My tongue before I ...
by Lorazepam
Sun May 15, 2011 9:49 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: How I Cured BB on a Day to Day Basis
Replies: 26
Views: 10507

How I Cured BB on a Day to Day Basis

This is my first post, so hopefully it helps some people out there, cause I know this is something that everyone who actually has BB really really really wants to cure or decrease, since it affects every part of your daily life. Also if this topic has already been covered and is a re-post or others ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗