Congratulations on your cure Vickster!! I have a few questions about your diagnosis and treatment. I think I may have the same issue and want all the facts so I can present them to my doctor.
1.) Did you have any sinus associated symptoms that brought you to the ENT or did you ask the ENT to look ...
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 1 match
- Tue May 17, 2011 4:51 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: VICKSTER- Concha Bullosa Questions
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1324
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.