THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 6 matches

by BreathofLife
Mon May 23, 2011 5:23 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: Spin the Bottle
Replies: 19
Views: 7381

Lol, bless your sole..

Now I was convinced I had athlete's foot, so just incase it might have anything at all to do with being a cause of my BB, I bought some standard antifungal cream and started using it on my feet. I was really surprised to see an instant unmistakeable improvement to my BB for ...
by BreathofLife
Sat May 21, 2011 12:31 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: Spin the Bottle
Replies: 19
Views: 7381

You're welcome BreathofLife.
BTW just to be clear, when I said "sole treatment" I meant the "only treatment" and not the sole of your foot. I can only imagine that garlic was put in your shoes because parasites can be picked up and enter the body through the feet, from walking on contaminated areas ...
by BreathofLife
Fri May 20, 2011 11:57 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: Spin the Bottle
Replies: 19
Views: 7381

meowkity1 wrote:my neighbors dog barks when Im ouside sweeping or when I have to talk to my kids outside
Hi meowkitty...

Maybe he just likes you? :)
by BreathofLife
Fri May 20, 2011 2:46 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: Spin the Bottle
Replies: 19
Views: 7381

Susie wrote:BreathofLIfe,
Oh, I can so relate! My sister used to say the dog loved me best.....wonder why? LOL I never told her any different haha
Hi Susie!

Now that's interesting your sister said the dog loved you best. Dogs' sense of smell is so much better than ours so I wonder...
by BreathofLife
Fri May 20, 2011 1:30 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: Spin the Bottle
Replies: 19
Views: 7381

Hi. Do you have any gastrointestinal symptoms?
I dont know how effective garlic as a sole treatment for parasites. The fact you became infested in the first place could mean you were exposed at some point to other parasitic types and may still have them or be continually vulnerable to re ...
by BreathofLife
Thu May 19, 2011 5:09 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: Spin the Bottle
Replies: 19
Views: 7381

Spin the Bottle

Introduction:

Hello everyone! I am glad to have found this community. I was here once before for a brief time but quickly left because I felt that hanging around these forums too much might lead me to becoming hopeless and sad about my breath situation. I am a naturally more positive person and I ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗