THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 19 matches

by heregoesnothing
Sun Mar 11, 2018 2:36 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Where is everyone from?
Replies: 4
Views: 1954

Re: Where is everyone from?

Hi i'm from canada :)
Close to the US border. I don't think there's a lot of Canadians on here but I'd love to have a friend, where ever you are from :D

Hi Peach!

I'd love to have more friends regardless of distance as well. I actually think it would be a great idea if we had some type of meet ...
by heregoesnothing
Sat Aug 26, 2017 2:33 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Where is everyone from?
Replies: 4
Views: 1954

Where is everyone from?

Hi BBH crew! :lol:

I'm wondering where everyone is located?

I'm in the Atlanta area and am looking for someone close to be friends with.

A little background on me - been a sufferer for about 13 years now... I'm in my mid-20s but my bb started during my preteens years after taking a round of ...
by heregoesnothing
Tue Aug 28, 2012 1:15 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: Tonsillectomy/Adenoidectomy and Septoplasty Cure August 2012
Replies: 8
Views: 8775

Changed the topic so this will get more views. I'm sure this can and will help alot of people!
by heregoesnothing
Tue Aug 28, 2012 1:14 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: Tonsillectomy/Adenoidectomy and Septoplasty Cure August 2012
Replies: 8
Views: 8775

Post-op day 6 - I had the stints taken out and I can FINALLY breathe! \:D/
I still haven't eaten much because of the pain and it felt like food was getting trapped behind my nose. Pain is about a 5 at most a 7 due to earache caused from the scabs. I will try eating again now that the stints are out ...
by heregoesnothing
Fri Aug 24, 2012 2:52 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: I have a job interview Friday.
Replies: 14
Views: 9910

Congratulations!! How did your first couple of days go?
by heregoesnothing
Fri Aug 24, 2012 2:38 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: Tonsillectomy/Adenoidectomy and Septoplasty Cure August 2012
Replies: 8
Views: 8775

Thanks for the well wishes Jess! Clara.... I think you should try it! The nasal surgery was not painful at all for me. If the antibiotics are too much for you they may be able to prescribe you a different type of antibiotic and/or some anti-nausea medication to go along with it. I will say this ...
by heregoesnothing
Fri Aug 24, 2012 2:30 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: Has anybody done the deviated septum surgery here?
Replies: 2
Views: 3028

I just had my deviated septum surgically corrected on Tuesday August 21 and the very first day I could already breathe through my nose better! Seriously, I was amazed that it was so instantaneous. It didn't last long though, my nose got all stuffy again the next day but via my ENT and people who ...
by heregoesnothing
Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:22 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: Tonsillectomy/Adenoidectomy and Septoplasty Cure August 2012
Replies: 8
Views: 8775

Tonsillectomy/Adenoidectomy and Septoplasty Cure August 2012

ended up getting a tonsillectomy/adenoidectomy along with sinus surgery to fix my deviated septum and reduce turbinates. I had it all done at once, and I must say even though I can't taste or smell a thing, I am breathing way better than I have in a while! It's day 2 post-surgery and my throat is ...
by heregoesnothing
Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:11 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Steam Inhaler
Replies: 2
Views: 2051

Yes I have been contemplating trying this exact combination. I have the peroxide but have no luck finding a good quality inhaler. If you try it please update us
by heregoesnothing
Thu May 31, 2012 5:17 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: YOUNGEST CHILD AND BB?
Replies: 10
Views: 3535

I'm the youngest out of 4.... one isn't alive anymore and I've never met him but my other siblings don't have BB. Just me. Although my brother does have a strong body odor at times.....interesting.
by heregoesnothing
Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:23 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: ATLANTA Calling out ALL BB Kingz and QueenZ
Replies: 5
Views: 3501

Hey! :) I'm still here... unfortunately...lol! How old is everyone?
by heregoesnothing
Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:21 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: NEW BREATH TEST STUDY - VOLUNTEERS NEEDED!
Replies: 57
Views: 20592

wish it were a little closer to home. Good luck on the studies to everyone who participates!
by heregoesnothing
Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:18 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: we met up in LA. pls join us!!!!!
Replies: 17
Views: 6060

missjj wrote:HGN, I would love to meet up with u if I'm ever in your town:)
That would be awesome! Looking forward to finally making some friends :D
by heregoesnothing
Thu Oct 06, 2011 12:31 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: we met up in LA. pls join us!!!!!
Replies: 17
Views: 6060

I'd love to have a meet up in the Atlanta area but it seems that I'm the only one suffering from bb around here. :(
by heregoesnothing
Tue Sep 27, 2011 6:39 pm
Forum: VENTING
Topic: Anyone In Georgia (the state)...Want to meet up soon?
Replies: 3
Views: 4191

i do... i am also in atlanta...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗