THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 9 matches

by bb dave
Fri Aug 08, 2014 6:45 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Anyone live in Philippines? Manila.
Replies: 800
Views: 375079

Just dropped by to say Hello. But as usual my breath stinks, or I think it does... :oops:
by bb dave
Fri Oct 07, 2011 2:33 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: WEEKLY CHAT// SUPPORT GROUP ANYONE??
Replies: 33
Views: 12816

I'm rarely online but would appreciate chatting with anybody whenever possible, [email protected] :)
by bb dave
Wed Oct 05, 2011 3:54 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: i feel so lonely :-(
Replies: 44
Views: 12932

im going to suiced this days people, thats it, no sense of this life.

may god forgive me..

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

c****t , i drink every nite nd cry every minute...!!

Drinking makes it worse, just cry every minute. LOL
My point is, we're all on the same boat here. Take a deep breath and start ...
by bb dave
Wed Oct 05, 2011 3:01 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Started Metronidazole....
Replies: 11
Views: 4108

Sorry to hear that. Thanks a lot for the reply. Was thinking about trying it but maybe not.
by bb dave
Wed Oct 05, 2011 1:34 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Started Metronidazole....
Replies: 11
Views: 4108

Hi John, been reading your thread with interest, any update? Do you think metronidazole improved your bb? Did you continue using it or stopped using it? Is this safe to use on a prolonged basis? Is there any negative effects on the prolonged use of Metronidazole as mouthrinse?
by bb dave
Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:19 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Anyone live in Philippines? Manila.
Replies: 800
Views: 375079

Hi guys, what toothpaste and mouthwash are you currently using? Right now I'm into therabreath but it's too expensive to maintain. I'm afraid if i go back to the commercial brands, my bb will get worse. Please share, thank you.

Hi Mark, I'm using colgate. Most members here may have used various ...
by bb dave
Sat Jun 25, 2011 6:41 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Anyone live in Philippines? Manila.
Replies: 800
Views: 375079

Thanks dick.karma, makes one think if losing your tonsils and spending all that money is worth the risk.
by bb dave
Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:29 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Anyone live in Philippines? Manila.
Replies: 800
Views: 375079

Hi bb mark, hi brianne. Welcome to the site. I've tried Therabreath too and it doen't work. I think my condition is caused by or made worse by tonsil stones. Anybody here has this? I tried removing them by copying what others in Youtube has done but I cant seem to find where they are in my mouth. I ...
by bb dave
Mon May 23, 2011 9:26 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Anyone live in Philippines? Manila.
Replies: 800
Views: 375079

BB sufferer here for the longest time. Currently into Oracare which I thought eliminate my bb for 5 to ten minutes. I guess I was wrong. I gargled twice in a bathroom before coming out to kiss my girl in the mouth and she said "Do you smoke"? I said "no" and never tried to kiss her on the lips again.
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗