THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 5 matches

by WWilmore
Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:13 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: Cured by removing wisdom teeth
Replies: 12
Views: 20348

Wilmore, how is it going? Still BB-free?

It's been about a month now since the surgery and I'm pretty sure the BB is gone. I've tried several tests: swiping my fingers on the back of my tongue and smelling, sneezing and smelling, drooling while sleeping and then smelling. All are clean.

The ...
by WWilmore
Thu May 26, 2011 10:39 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: Cured by removing wisdom teeth
Replies: 12
Views: 20348

I still have a horizontally impacted unerupted lower wisdom tooth on the other side but at the moment its not causing any problems and I'm still shit scared to risk doing anything that might risk BB coming back.

I agree. Why stir the pot if your problem is solved.

I used to have really bad ...
by WWilmore
Thu May 26, 2011 7:36 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: Cured by removing wisdom teeth
Replies: 12
Views: 20348


did you have that "fecal" odor when you flossed between other teeth as well?

Before I had my gums cleaned, yes. After, no. But I still had BB, which I'm now near certain was because of my wisdom teeth.


i've not really thought too much about it since my dentist didn't seem to think anything's ...
by WWilmore
Thu May 26, 2011 7:32 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: Cured by removing wisdom teeth
Replies: 12
Views: 20348

guzler wrote: i have a little question did you have nose breath also or just from your mouth?
It was just from my mouth.
by WWilmore
Thu May 26, 2011 3:04 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: Cured by removing wisdom teeth
Replies: 12
Views: 20348

Cured by removing wisdom teeth

I have had bad breath for a about 15 years (it started around when I was 19 and I'm now 34), the kind that people seem to be calling "fecal breath" on this site. Where, if I sneeze, I could smell the rotten odor at the back of my tongue lingering in the air for almost a minute. The kind that would ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗