THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 7 matches
- Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:33 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Very important revalation!!!!
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2099
- Sun Jun 12, 2011 4:52 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Very important revalation!!!!
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2099
Very important revalation!!!!
Hello, a few weeks ago i started a forum about my problems with my bad breath and how it has been affecting me for the past few years.. I have come to the revelation that my bad breath actually does originate from my gut, and i have proof as to why.
I remembered last year i was given some ...
I remembered last year i was given some ...
- Sun Jun 12, 2011 3:47 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: BAD BREATH INFORMATION! IMPORTANT!
- Replies: 0
- Views: 876
BAD BREATH INFORMATION! IMPORTANT!
Hello, a few weeks ago i started a forum about my problems with my bad breath and how it has been affecting me for the past few years.. I have come to the revelation that my bad breath actually does originate from my gut, and i have proof as to why.
I remembered last year i was given some ...
I remembered last year i was given some ...
- Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:12 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Guys, I need your honest help and opinions
- Replies: 15
- Views: 7604
[quote="Had enough"]Newbie
.... I totally understand what you go through, I have to go through the same thing all the time! However, remember that therabrearh won't cure ur bad breath because as soon as ur off them ur bb will flare up again.., trust me I've tried them, and they'd only work for two ...
.... I totally understand what you go through, I have to go through the same thing all the time! However, remember that therabrearh won't cure ur bad breath because as soon as ur off them ur bb will flare up again.., trust me I've tried them, and they'd only work for two ...
- Tue May 31, 2011 9:09 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Guys, I need your honest help and opinions
- Replies: 15
- Views: 7604
I've heard about bentonite clay too and I'm very interested in using it, but is it safe? And will it affect any hormonal balances in my body? I think a combo of the clay and the probiotics should help me out, but I'd also need advice on the amount I should take... What does the clay actually do to ...
- Mon May 30, 2011 3:53 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Guys, I need your honest help and opinions
- Replies: 15
- Views: 7604
I have been very interested in finding out about which probiotics work for me... Ive heard about these lactobacillus probiotics, however I don't know which one will help the most., is is all about trial and error or are there some you know of that can improve the amount of good bacteria in my mouth ...
- Mon May 30, 2011 11:40 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Guys, I need your honest help and opinions
- Replies: 15
- Views: 7604
Guys, I need your honest help and opinions
Hey!
I came across this site loking for a potential cure to my bad breath, because i've had it for YEARS.
At first i never even knew my bad breath existed... until one kid came up to me in class when i was 13 and told me infront of everyone; 'YOUR BREATH STINKS!'
I was confused. I always thought my ...
I came across this site loking for a potential cure to my bad breath, because i've had it for YEARS.
At first i never even knew my bad breath existed... until one kid came up to me in class when i was 13 and told me infront of everyone; 'YOUR BREATH STINKS!'
I was confused. I always thought my ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.