Newbie here, I can't believe I found this site, so knowledgeable, I think some of us know more about halitosis than some dentists out there! So I guess I started noticing my own bad breath shortly after I had my last son, say roughly 5 years ago, it has slowly gotten worse over the last 2 years!
My ...
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 1 match
- Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:14 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Guys, I need your honest help and opinions
- Replies: 15
- Views: 7607
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.