THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 1 match

by aids321
Sun Jun 12, 2011 4:20 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: good TMAU sites
Replies: 37
Views: 15615

Same problem

Hi jc,

I had the same problem as you. I had it since last year. I'm 22 right now and I wonder why it's too late to have this. I went to a dermatologist, she had gave me topical medicines and injection but nothing happens. I also went to a general med physician and recommend me to drink a lot of ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗