THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 1 match

by ttt2k
Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:04 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Streptococcus salivarius K12 WORKS!!! (for me)
Replies: 213
Views: 115599

Therabreath Products

Allow me to first introduce myself. I have been a sufferer of BB since my teens I would have to say. I am now 30. Although not constant and I am not sure to what degree. I know for the past 5 years or so I would say I've had this worsen. I certainly believe that my BB is due to PND, I regularly have ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗