THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 1 match

by dbwPeace
Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:27 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Is it all in my head?
Replies: 4
Views: 2703

Is it all in my head?

Hi:

I am new but have been reading this site for a few days. I do not know what to do. I am very well liked by people around me. I feel really loved and cared for and have many friends. People ask me to go out with them, hug me, and tell me that they enjoy my presence. The problem is - my breath. I ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗