THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 4 matches

by bb mark
Sun Sep 22, 2013 4:07 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Anyone live in Philippines? Manila.
Replies: 800
Views: 375273

Hi,

Can we have a closed group page in Facebook? We can all create another account so identity is still anonymous. It's easier and faster to interact there. Just a suggestion.

Thanks.
by bb mark
Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:16 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Anyone live in Philippines? Manila.
Replies: 800
Views: 375273

new forum site

hi, can we set up an alternative site for us pinoys in case this one closes? i dont want to lose this forum, its the closest cure i can get. thank you.
by bb mark
Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:53 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Anyone live in Philippines? Manila.
Replies: 800
Views: 375273

Hi guys, what toothpaste and mouthwash are you currently using? Right now I'm into therabreath but it's too expensive to maintain. I'm afraid if i go back to the commercial brands, my bb will get worse. Please share, thank you.
by bb mark
Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:16 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Anyone live in Philippines? Manila.
Replies: 800
Views: 375273

Hello everyone!

I’m a sufferer too. I’ve had this since I was in high school. I’m 28 now and this condition has been holding back the extrovert in me. People try to sniff (act like they have colds in an attempt to cover their nose) whenever I talk to them or even just sit beside them. It’s really ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗