THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 2 matches

by POPPY1
Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:09 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Bentonite Clay- managing bb nicely! Thanks!!!
Replies: 35
Views: 20158

Mindyb...Thanks so much for your response. I will check the Bentonite Clay out. I wish you much continued success.
by POPPY1
Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:32 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Bentonite Clay- managing bb nicely! Thanks!!!
Replies: 35
Views: 20158

Mindyb I'm very happy that you have found something that is working for you. I too have been suffering with this problem for about 15 years. I would like to ask you a couple of questions. In my case, if I eat anything at all my breath turns horrible. I could eat a turkey sandwich and get terrible ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗