Well, it's been 11 days since the surgery and I am still having a little bit of pain. The first couple of days the pain wasn't so bad, but as it heals it scabs and then it's pretty painful. I took Lortab for the pain and it worked well.
Just spoke to my ENTand he said that I had a lot of "crud" in ...
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 83 matches
- Thu Aug 02, 2007 2:30 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I may be cured
- Replies: 69
- Views: 20879
- Sun May 13, 2007 5:31 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: have you had laser treatment for halitosis.
- Replies: 15
- Views: 5119
- Sun May 13, 2007 12:56 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: have you had laser treatment for halitosis.
- Replies: 15
- Views: 5119
- Fri May 11, 2007 10:39 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: An Amazing Discovery - Sugarfree/Chewable VITAMIN C
- Replies: 601
- Views: 180340
- Fri May 11, 2007 8:56 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: An Amazing Discovery - Sugarfree/Chewable VITAMIN C
- Replies: 601
- Views: 180340
- Fri May 11, 2007 3:26 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: An Amazing Discovery - Sugarfree/Chewable VITAMIN C
- Replies: 601
- Views: 180340
- Thu May 10, 2007 9:09 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: An Amazing Discovery - Sugarfree/Chewable VITAMIN C
- Replies: 601
- Views: 180340
There is something with vitamin C. I have two meetings early morning. In each meeting I took 1000 mg of vitamin C. The people reaction was almost nothing, but after I ate it was a big deal, and the Vitamin did not work. There is something there, it is very insteresting.
I wish I woul have more time ...
I wish I woul have more time ...
- Wed May 09, 2007 1:37 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: An Amazing Discovery - Sugarfree/Chewable VITAMIN C
- Replies: 601
- Views: 180340
- Wed May 09, 2007 2:30 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: An Amazing Discovery - Sugarfree/Chewable VITAMIN C
- Replies: 601
- Views: 180340
- Wed May 09, 2007 2:05 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: An Amazing Discovery - Sugarfree/Chewable VITAMIN C
- Replies: 601
- Views: 180340
Jimi
I am a really a workaholic, I spend must of the time at work, around 13 hours a day, then I go to the Gym to execirse . 1.75 m, 72 kilos, 18% fat. I am an ok looking guy and in good shape, and very important good salary, I dress very well , all my clothes are expensive eventhough if they are ...
I am a really a workaholic, I spend must of the time at work, around 13 hours a day, then I go to the Gym to execirse . 1.75 m, 72 kilos, 18% fat. I am an ok looking guy and in good shape, and very important good salary, I dress very well , all my clothes are expensive eventhough if they are ...
- Wed May 09, 2007 12:09 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: An Amazing Discovery - Sugarfree/Chewable VITAMIN C
- Replies: 601
- Views: 180340
John
It is true. Sugar is a killer for us. I have sweet teeth, I like chocolate a lot, donout, ice cream etc, soda is another killer for us, but I am a cocaholic I like coke a lot. I am not drinking as I used to. When I eat chocolate, icecream, donout or any sweet item, the smell can be detected in ...
It is true. Sugar is a killer for us. I have sweet teeth, I like chocolate a lot, donout, ice cream etc, soda is another killer for us, but I am a cocaholic I like coke a lot. I am not drinking as I used to. When I eat chocolate, icecream, donout or any sweet item, the smell can be detected in ...
- Wed May 09, 2007 12:03 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: An Amazing Discovery - Sugarfree/Chewable VITAMIN C
- Replies: 601
- Views: 180340
- Tue May 08, 2007 11:05 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: An Amazing Discovery - Sugarfree/Chewable VITAMIN C
- Replies: 601
- Views: 180340
I will say vitamin C is not working for me, I am taking 4000 mg a day, no results so far.
I am trying to understand what would be the effect of vitamin C on our bad breath. It is not clear, for these reasons.
Those who claim that vitamin C works indicate that we have to keep the tablet in the mouth ...
I am trying to understand what would be the effect of vitamin C on our bad breath. It is not clear, for these reasons.
Those who claim that vitamin C works indicate that we have to keep the tablet in the mouth ...
- Mon May 07, 2007 12:04 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: An Amazing Discovery - Sugarfree/Chewable VITAMIN C
- Replies: 601
- Views: 180340
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.