THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 12 matches
- Sun Mar 13, 2016 7:29 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Relief for 3 years and more
- Replies: 31
- Views: 13480
ttylxman it still does wonders for me. I can only recommend to continue and watch out for longer term benefits. Sometimes the effect is a little mild, sometimes the effect is much stronger. Note that I do not irrigate my gums or even floss or use any mouthwashes, however, my gums are much healthier ...
- Wed Feb 10, 2016 12:41 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Relief for 3 years and more
- Replies: 31
- Views: 13480
- Thu Jan 28, 2016 9:09 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Relief for 3 years and more
- Replies: 31
- Views: 13480
- Mon Jan 11, 2016 8:53 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Relief for 3 years and more
- Replies: 31
- Views: 13480
- Mon Jan 11, 2016 12:32 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Relief for 3 years and more
- Replies: 31
- Views: 13480
- Mon Jan 11, 2016 11:57 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Relief for 3 years and more
- Replies: 31
- Views: 13480
- Thu Jan 07, 2016 11:05 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Relief for 3 years and more
- Replies: 31
- Views: 13480
- Thu Jan 07, 2016 11:03 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Relief for 3 years and more
- Replies: 31
- Views: 13480
thanks for posting im gonna try this, but i have one question, how do you rinse between
"in particular the passage between mouth and nose where PND accumulates. " is that through neti pot or gargle? please describe the process
he probably sprays with a nasal bottle in that area of adenoids....am ...
"in particular the passage between mouth and nose where PND accumulates. " is that through neti pot or gargle? please describe the process
he probably sprays with a nasal bottle in that area of adenoids....am ...
- Thu Jan 07, 2016 10:52 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Relief for 3 years and more
- Replies: 31
- Views: 13480
I thought that may come up, maybe let me clarify. It was pretty bad. People would not get close or walk away sort. No they would not leave a bar, but it would fill up a room pretty quickly if I was just sitting there, not talking. If I started to say a sentence it would fill up a room in seconds ...
- Thu Dec 31, 2015 12:19 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Relief for 3 years and more
- Replies: 31
- Views: 13480
I thought that may come up, maybe let me clarify. It was pretty bad. People would not get close or walk away sort. No they would not leave a bar, but it would fill up a room pretty quickly if I was just sitting there, not talking. If I started to say a sentence it would fill up a room in seconds ...
- Thu Dec 31, 2015 11:22 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Relief for 3 years and more
- Replies: 31
- Views: 13480
Well appreciate the suggestion, but that would be focusing on the wrong area. If the gums were the source, then visits to several hygienists years ago would have either done the trick completely or perhaps at least given a few hours relief. They never did. Years ago I thought it was my stomach or ...
- Thu Dec 31, 2015 1:26 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Relief for 3 years and more
- Replies: 31
- Views: 13480
Relief for 3 years and more
Hi everyone,
I've returned to this forum after 3 years. Since I couldn't remember my old username I had to setup a new one.
I'll keep things short and simple for everyone's benefit, I've had extreme oral bad breath for 15 years and almost equally as bad nasal BB for around 12 years.
And I'm ...
I've returned to this forum after 3 years. Since I couldn't remember my old username I had to setup a new one.
I'll keep things short and simple for everyone's benefit, I've had extreme oral bad breath for 15 years and almost equally as bad nasal BB for around 12 years.
And I'm ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.