THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 6 matches

by Justgotit
Mon May 14, 2012 12:33 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: Depressed Because of BB
Replies: 12
Views: 4885

Yes my dentist filled the cavity on my lower inside right tooth. I have three cavities and I have all of them filled. The thing is I really do not know how to determine what is the cause of my BB. I only know that the place between my lower inside tooth and the removed wisedom tooth gum smell the ...
by Justgotit
Wed May 09, 2012 8:07 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: Depressed Because of BB
Replies: 12
Views: 4885

Hi,halitosisux, I read that you r BB free after you had your wisedom teeth removed. I actually removed my wisedom teeth but my BB is still there. While my right lower inside tooth beside that wisedom tooth turns a little black. The place between this right lower inside tooth and the removed wisedom ...
by Justgotit
Sun May 06, 2012 2:14 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: Depressed Because of BB
Replies: 12
Views: 4885

Hi, I am back. I use the waterpic flosser for a few days now. But it does not help at all. The place between the lower inside tooth and gum still smells. The same as before. 10 munites after I brush it, it smells again.

This is really something terrible. I wish I can get rid of that part in my mouth!
by Justgotit
Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:11 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: Depressed Because of BB
Replies: 12
Views: 4885

Hi I am back from the Dentist. I think they are helpless. The first one filled my three pockets. When I told her that I have problem with my lower right end tooth, she said she found nothing. No infection etc. Then I asked why it is so smelly every ten munites I brush it. She said she did not know ...
by Justgotit
Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:41 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: Depressed Because of BB
Replies: 12
Views: 4885

She said the BB is from the becteria hiding between gums. She thought the BB would go away after I cleaned my teeth. But that is not the case. I clean my teeth twice a year.

Oh I forget to mention that I have three dental pockets(DB). One is on that smelly tooth. I guess I will fill the wholes ...
by Justgotit
Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:20 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: Depressed Because of BB
Replies: 12
Views: 4885

Depressed Because of BB

Hi I am a female and in my earlier 30's. I have BB for about 4 years.
I had experienced a very stressful job and maybe that is the cause of my
BB. last year I got rid of my lower right wisetooth. And now I found that the
tooth beside that removed wisedom tooth smells really bad. That teeth is a ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗