THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 84 matches

by Free2breath911
Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:12 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Nexium day? Hi guys Its been a year
Replies: 9
Views: 4485

thanks glamourgirl...not cured yet but Im better than I was when it began.

Hi thissux yes I find that you cant even compare the two. Nexium after taking it for a while will work even when u stop. It stops the acid completely from forming. u will notice a big change. Then u will realize how gross ...
by Free2breath911
Sat Aug 04, 2012 1:43 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Chat - Jimi Please!! I feel like I am slowly dying here...
Replies: 6
Views: 2792

me and some of the other ladies use to do yahoo chat. that was last year though.
by Free2breath911
Sat Aug 04, 2012 1:41 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Nexium day? Hi guys Its been a year
Replies: 9
Views: 4485

Update 1 year

Hey yall.. the nexium worked really well. the heartburn is now pretty much non existent unless its the usual hb everyone gets.

Just as I though last year I can eat pretty much "nothing" now. or the acid comes flowing up right into my mouth.
I think Ive learned how to cope & manage the bb now ...
by Free2breath911
Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:08 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Nexium day? Hi guys Its been a year
Replies: 9
Views: 4485

Nexium day? Hi guys Its been a year

:) hi guys how have u been?
I've had so many procedures done since last year....I lost count.
I thought about you guys today. Who's still here?
by Free2breath911
Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:04 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: i feel so lonely :-(
Replies: 44
Views: 12930

Trust me...Im glad I have you guys. Even when you have someone, they dont have BB.
by Free2breath911
Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:02 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Nexium Day 50.
Replies: 6
Views: 4916

thnx deebo....me too! 8)
by Free2breath911
Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:56 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Nexium Day 50.
Replies: 6
Views: 4916

Nexium Day 50.

Again yesterday I went shopping...I felt like a person that has been in some sort of a coma for 3 years, seeing all the latest trends are so interesting to me!

As I looked through the clothing racks I realized that I was once again "holding my breath" taking quick breaths every 6 seconds or so ...
by Free2breath911
Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:59 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: ACV & Baking Soda for acid reflux
Replies: 7
Views: 5183

I drank bratts brands ACV once and also DIED! yuck!!!!
But It gave me a bad feeling of burning in my chest and stomach too, I dont know If that was a good effect or a bad one.
by Free2breath911
Mon Aug 29, 2011 1:44 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: IM SO AFRAID
Replies: 21
Views: 8159

thanks all....keep on pushing..thats our only way to find a cure.
by Free2breath911
Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:05 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: IM SO AFRAID
Replies: 21
Views: 8159

LONG BUT...ALOT HAPPENED

As I drove the 30 minute drive to the job, my heart was beating out of my chest. I walked into the building....the entire time I was saying to myself "go, go, go" "Just keep going in". OMG...look at this? Im around people!

Mouthwash, travel toothbrush, and tongue scraper ...
by Free2breath911
Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:15 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: GIFT SWAP ANYONE?
Replies: 8
Views: 2387

Cool compor, I guess me and you are in. Where do you live?
by Free2breath911
Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:44 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: GIFT SWAP ANYONE?
Replies: 8
Views: 2387

Shipping shouldnt be too bad, but if anyone wants to in the future, im up for it.

Im going to be making some homemade soaps really soon. I would love for you guys to be my "test dummies". lol just kidding.

but if anyone wants to save and then swap with me in the future, im game.

ps jimi....you'd ...
by Free2breath911
Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:23 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Breath weapon for F-heads
Replies: 6
Views: 2719

:shock: lmao!! i couldnt stop laughing when I read this. I guess if you see it that way.
by Free2breath911
Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:16 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: GIFT SWAP ANYONE?
Replies: 8
Views: 2387

GIFT SWAP ANYONE?

hey I was wondering if anyone wanted to do a gift swap?

Now before anyone says "hey this is suppose to be all about bb"
hey....chill out ok?

I just thought that maybe this would be a good thing to do, I feel like on this site some people can become very bitter and mean.

So....I live in the usa ...
by Free2breath911
Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:00 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF?......
Replies: 5
Views: 2245

WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF?......

What would happen if .......

We all went RAW????
hmmmmm??

how many "im cured" post would come up?
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗