THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 7 matches

by mytimesup
Fri Jan 15, 2016 7:17 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Possible cure? Sibo
Replies: 11
Views: 5498

Heather yup I think were in the same boat here. I was extatic when I tested positive for SIBO but to my horror no amount of anitbioitcs had any effect. I too started getting body odour on my back and head (no sweat thou). maybe next step would be a FODMAP diet or gastroparalis diagnosis to eliminate ...
by mytimesup
Fri Jan 15, 2016 6:57 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: why do we keep looking for something we will never find!
Replies: 22
Views: 15960

I was thinking the same thing Jimmy, got nothing to loose by trying it, I will order it.

wormwood complex rings a bell i used it before trying the Hulda liver cleanse. but the other stuff is new to me.

@meowkitty how long did you take this before you noticed a difference, and did you do a liver ...
by mytimesup
Fri Jan 08, 2016 1:21 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: why do we keep looking for something we will never find!
Replies: 22
Views: 15960

A ct scan sounds promising. if the scan shows BB producing smell what did your ENT doctor say would be the remedy?

I was wondering also if you had a nasal irrigator. does that make any difference say if you added grapefruit seed extract, until recently I was using a new nasal spray called Dymista ...
by mytimesup
Thu Jan 07, 2016 8:20 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: why do we keep looking for something we will never find!
Replies: 22
Views: 15960

Well I always wanted to see if antibiotics would work for me. So when I did a sibo test, which showed a high hydrogen production. it was perfect oppertunity to demand a course of antibiotics. I took a combination of amoxicillin and metronidazole for 1 week, then metronidazole and ciprofloxacin (I ...
by mytimesup
Thu Jan 07, 2016 12:37 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: Cure - for those who didn't read my first post
Replies: 13
Views: 21980

just go to the chemist and ask for a tablet for thrush they are sold as 150mg tabs. then say you need to buy 4 for your whole family. take all 4 at once that's 600 mg in one hit. you do not need a doctors prescription, but if you want one tell your doctor you have dandruff and keep getting skin ...
by mytimesup
Wed Jan 06, 2016 11:42 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: why do we keep looking for something we will never find!
Replies: 22
Views: 15960

what i tired

My story into the abiss

Ive had this for 3 years now, started slow and gradually crept up on me, the smell is only getting more powerfull

I have tried everything i could so far, and not the slightest change in my breath. Maybe going on a juice diet reduced it slightly but that could be me just ...
by mytimesup
Wed Jan 06, 2016 10:59 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: why do we keep looking for something we will never find!
Replies: 22
Views: 15960

why do we keep looking for something we will never find!

Hi guys I just signed up to the site! however I have flicked through over the years

I am wondering if there is anyone who has it the same as me.

I get terrible rotting odour from my nose and mouth, ie I do not have to speak to clear an area. whats weird is, its not every breath. I will have 5 ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗