THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 462 matches

by hali_grl
Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:59 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: CURE FOR ALMOST EVERYONE
Replies: 51
Views: 21248

Hi Everyone

Wow i can't believe the responses thanks to all the supportive ones! It's amazing that because I've been living my life and picking up where i left off after years of bb im accused of so many things. Other than this post i hadn't posted in awhile so obviously this one not a one day ...
by hali_grl
Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:32 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: CURE FOR ALMOST EVERYONE
Replies: 51
Views: 21248

YES I HAD REALLY STRONG ROOM FILLING BB EVEN WHEN MY MOUTH WAS CLOSED YOU COULD SMELL ME COMING.
by hali_grl
Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:10 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: CURE FOR ALMOST EVERYONE
Replies: 51
Views: 21248

ALSO HERE IS A LINK TO A GOOD ARTICLE THAT HELPED ME REALIZE THE CORRECT PROTOCAL AND ANTIBIOTIC MIX TO USE. I CHOSE THE ONE WITH THE HIGHEST SUCCESS RATE WHICH WAS THE ONE DAY PROTOCAL.
http://www.aafp.org/afp/2007/0201/p351.html

HERE'S TWO MORE ARTICLES ABOUT THE EFFECTS OF PEPTO BISMAL ON ...
by hali_grl
Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:58 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: CURE FOR ALMOST EVERYONE
Replies: 51
Views: 21248

CURE FOR ALMOST EVERYONE

THE CAUSE FOR BB IN ALMOST EVERYONE OF US IS H.PYLORI! I KNOW WE'VE ALREADY BEEN THORUGH THIS WITH ALOT OF PEOPLE TAKING ANTIBIOTICS AND RECEIVING TEMPORARY RELIEF OR NO RELIEF AT ALL WHEN TAKING FLAGYL. THE KEY IS A SPECIFIC MIX OF ANTIBIOTICS AND ANTIMICROBIALS. I USED METRONIAZOLE, AMOXICILLIN ...
by hali_grl
Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:24 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: 50th Birthday and Depressed
Replies: 22
Views: 9338

Hey Misspretty
is the new found confidence bc of the amox that you were taking? My tonsils are still in but I don't think it's worth it to take them out if my breath still stinks. Anyways. our posts are so similar would love to talk to outside of bb site we have alot in common. I will pm you my fb...
by hali_grl
Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:56 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: I have a job interview Friday.
Replies: 14
Views: 9910

I've sent u a pm
by hali_grl
Sat Aug 18, 2012 6:50 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: I have a job interview Friday.
Replies: 14
Views: 9910

Hope it goes well for you Coco! :) I've just come across this post as well, I would've been wished you luck. The last job I worked was last year this time when I first started posting. I've been making money on ebay and am now in the process of launching my own website. God is good! I know he will ...
by hali_grl
Sat Aug 18, 2012 6:42 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: BB Supremacy/Segragation???
Replies: 6
Views: 3336

Agreed. That was my point of posting about this.....Mike and I are spreading the LOVE, we ended with it.

Dolittle
You are an incredible researcher and your articles are VERY informative. I've shared a few of them on here before. Thank you for being our little worker bee we appreciate you for all ...
by hali_grl
Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:21 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: BB Supremacy/Segragation???
Replies: 6
Views: 3336

Mike

Also, when people have a problem, of course they want the most educated response. They probably don't want to hear this: "Did you do the spit test? You have candida." or overly aggressive individuals who tell people exactly what their problem is, and then decide they're idiots for not doing ...
by hali_grl
Fri Aug 17, 2012 3:35 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: BB Supremacy/Segragation???
Replies: 6
Views: 3336

Dolittle, I've seen several members on this forum who make post stating things like "educated" responses ONLY and things similar. And yes you have corrected spelling and grammatical errors so have other members I've seen. Like Really? Does someone misspelling bother someone so bad that ppl need to ...
by hali_grl
Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:49 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: BB Supremacy/Segragation???
Replies: 6
Views: 3336

BB Supremacy/Segragation???

:-k

Never thought I'd have to do this but I don't think I am the only one who feels this way so I decided to make a post about it to see what you guys think and if you agree. Do anyone else feel as though SOME members on this site feel as though they are "superior" , more "intelligent" or "higher ...
by hali_grl
Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:35 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Null hypothesis: "Candida causes Halitosis"
Replies: 21
Views: 9938

dolitte thanks for the english tutoring session didn't realize we were in class, lol! :mrgreen:
some=most
bourne=borne
by hali_grl
Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:24 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: I am not sure if you want to get better?
Replies: 16
Views: 7417

Jimi
I think maybe we are in denial in my opinion...alot of us still want to believe that our bb is coming from our mouths...therefore we try all these new mouth washes, rinses, and gums. But when someone mentions tmau or other metabolic issues that are more likely the cause of extraoral bb we want ...
by hali_grl
Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:15 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Null hypothesis: "Candida causes Halitosis"
Replies: 21
Views: 9938

It was actually metronidazole that I had taken and it does make sense for it to have been used as a antifungal (I believe all antifungals have the suffix of 'azole'). I believe what Dr. Aydinmur says that it is not the candida itself but maybe the candida is not supporting a good homeostatis for ...
by hali_grl
Wed Aug 15, 2012 1:55 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Null hypothesis: "Candida causes Halitosis"
Replies: 21
Views: 9938

I originally thought candida was the cause of my bb but antibiotics always cured me of bb so now I'm not sure for me it is the cause. But I do believe I have a dybosis from not enough good bacteria or too many bad bacteria along with the candida. I believe too many negative organisms including ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗