THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 7 matches

by marc
Mon Oct 31, 2011 1:56 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Did anyone try the Acidophilus Probiotic capsules?
Replies: 42
Views: 68705

Iv been using the inner health plus probiotics for a week now and haven't noticed any improvement. Ive been taking one in the morning and one a night.
by marc
Sat Oct 22, 2011 2:20 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Did anyone try the Acidophilus Probiotic capsules?
Replies: 42
Views: 68705

I'm currently trying a brand of probiotics called inner health plus. Each capsule has 25 billion good bacteria. I'm taking one capsule in the morning and one before bed. Will let you know how I go.

http://innerhealth.com.au/content/produ ... ealth-plus
by marc
Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:30 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: PLEASE MUST READ!!!!!!! IM WORKING ON A LONGTERM CURE
Replies: 16
Views: 5962

I can put your theory to rest. I am a very slow eater and people always complain about how slow I eat. I chew my food well yet still have bb.
by marc
Tue Aug 30, 2011 2:12 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Sugar Imbalances and BB?
Replies: 11
Views: 5331

Haligirl have you done the stomach acid test? It seems like a lot of us may have either low or high stomach acid levels.

http://www.drdebe.com/stomach-acid-assessment.html
by marc
Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:16 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Visited Oral Surgeon today re wisdom teeth
Replies: 154
Views: 68636

I don't think there is any problem with my tonsils. Also, like you, I noticed that when I floss between the second and third last teeth there will be an odir on the floss. I'm not 100% sure, but I think I actually have six wisdom teeth because I have ten molar teeth in my top row and eight in the ...
by marc
Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:23 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Visited Oral Surgeon today re wisdom teeth
Replies: 154
Views: 68636

halitosussux,

I may be in a similar position to you. I have 4 wisdom teeth, and I believe the top left one hasn't erupted, because it feels significantly shorter than the other three and has a larger gum flap on it. Also, after brushing my teeth and waiting an hour I checked with a cotton bud (ear ...
by marc
Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:35 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: WHERE DOES EVERYONE LIVE?
Replies: 364
Views: 192933

Melbourne, Australia
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗