THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 7 matches
- Sat Jun 18, 2016 11:26 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: TMAU POSITIVE
- Replies: 12
- Views: 8732
Re: TMAU POSITIVE
Hey. I waited three months to get the results back from Dr Robin Lachman(?). Yea I'm tmau positive. Yay. I felt extremely sad,happy,relieved and angry all at the same time because i finally got a diagnosis but its tmau. I feel like I already knew it was something to do with what I eat, all the bad ...
- Sat Jan 16, 2016 12:55 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Possible cure? Sibo
- Replies: 11
- Views: 5499
- Sat Jan 16, 2016 12:52 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Possible cure? Sibo
- Replies: 11
- Views: 5499
- Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:26 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Possible cure? Sibo
- Replies: 11
- Views: 5499
Heather do you have trouble in maintaining and gaining weight? Even I have loose stools and constipation all time. I had an endoscopy and doc said there is no sign of h pylori. May be we are lacking some digestive enzymes or our stomach is not acidic enough which results in stagnation of undigested ...
- Wed Jan 13, 2016 4:47 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Possible cure? Sibo
- Replies: 11
- Views: 5499
- Wed Jan 13, 2016 4:40 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Possible cure? Sibo
- Replies: 11
- Views: 5499
Heather, make sure you also get tested for helicobacter pylori infection of the stomach. If it is SIBO causing your problems, then you also need to find out what's actually causing your SIBO. Lots of things can lead to SIBO, including helicobacter infection. Search the forum too, there are lots of ...
- Tue Jan 12, 2016 11:49 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Possible cure? Sibo
- Replies: 11
- Views: 5499
Possible cure? Sibo
Soooo, i've been having this chronic Horrible breath for about 2 years now that does not go away after brushing, tongue scraping, flossing, using mouth wash etc, also now for the past 6 months the smell has even been coming out of my nose when i breath out, which myself and everyone around me could ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.