THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 2 matches

by amo
Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:33 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: raw food diet
Replies: 83
Views: 33515

Who the hell wants to go thru life eating raw food. That is disgusting. There has got to be something else. :(
by amo
Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:56 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: My breath went from fecal breath to feta cheese breath.....
Replies: 2
Views: 1645

My breath went from fecal breath to feta cheese breath.....

I have had it my whole life. I get nothing from this website.... It's just something we all have to live with.... But the weird thing is I get comments that went from shit breath to cheese breath. The only thing I can think of is that we all did something in another life that we are just FUCKED. I ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗