Hi
how many of you have stomach issues
1) poor or bad digestion
2) constipation/ diarrhea
3) gas/ bloating
4) bleaching/ GERD/ LPR
5) Hyper or Hypo acidity
6) ulcers
7) yeast or bacterial infections in small intestines
8) gall stones/ fatty liver
9) weird stool consistency etc..
10 ...
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 123 matches
- Wed May 16, 2012 3:31 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: How many of u have stomach issues
- Replies: 8
- Views: 3401
- Fri May 04, 2012 12:53 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Diet suggestions for my week off from work..
- Replies: 28
- Views: 7842
Sources
Hey Mike and Deebo,
here are the sources for the life style I adopted.
They were written in poor english...but the author is very reputed. A neighbor of mine went all way to India and got his colon cancer cured.
When he came back he lost 100 pounds and is now like a rock star....
at the end of ...
here are the sources for the life style I adopted.
They were written in poor english...but the author is very reputed. A neighbor of mine went all way to India and got his colon cancer cured.
When he came back he lost 100 pounds and is now like a rock star....
at the end of ...
- Thu May 03, 2012 11:07 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Reason for my BB and few others
- Replies: 0
- Views: 1015
Reason for my BB and few others
I recently had an endoscopy. Nothing abnormal was discovered. I was put on Protonix (its a proton pump inhibitor). The doc said that my stomach is producing too much acid and that is causing all the problems...
these are my symptoms
IN MOUTH
1) coated tongue
2) BITTER TASTE IN TONGUE ALL THE TIME ...
these are my symptoms
IN MOUTH
1) coated tongue
2) BITTER TASTE IN TONGUE ALL THE TIME ...
- Thu May 03, 2012 12:17 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Diet suggestions for my week off from work..
- Replies: 28
- Views: 7842
- Wed May 02, 2012 12:21 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Diet suggestions for my week off from work..
- Replies: 28
- Views: 7842
here is a way..
Hi Mike,
I did the following diet and achieved 50% reduction in my bb (this is forever reduction).
Wake up early in the morning (5 AM)
drink 1 lit of water at 5 AM within 5-10 mins(do not brush ur teeth, just scrape your tongue before taking water)
you will have an immediate urge for a bowel ...
I did the following diet and achieved 50% reduction in my bb (this is forever reduction).
Wake up early in the morning (5 AM)
drink 1 lit of water at 5 AM within 5-10 mins(do not brush ur teeth, just scrape your tongue before taking water)
you will have an immediate urge for a bowel ...
- Tue May 01, 2012 1:29 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Help needed regarding liver detox
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1510
Help needed regarding liver detox
fellow BB sufferers,
Did any one of you try liver detox? what was ur experience? what is the best way to do one?
Thanks
Did any one of you try liver detox? what was ur experience? what is the best way to do one?
Thanks
- Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:37 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Does Champex work?
- Replies: 0
- Views: 835
Does Champex work?
Hi all
did some one try Champex....
esp UK folks...
http://www.champex.co.uk/
It claims to work internally..
just curious...
did some one try Champex....
esp UK folks...
http://www.champex.co.uk/
It claims to work internally..
just curious...
- Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:38 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I am not sure if you want to get better?
- Replies: 16
- Views: 7417
Re: I am not sure if you want to get better?
I have mentioned many times that diet is the key. macrobiotic or raw food will greatly reduce your bb.
But most of you are still munching on fish, meat, disgusting fast food, that rots in your bodies for days.
I can say that your breath is at least 50% stronger when you are eating meat.
Why ...
But most of you are still munching on fish, meat, disgusting fast food, that rots in your bodies for days.
I can say that your breath is at least 50% stronger when you are eating meat.
Why ...
- Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:01 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: News stuff to try L-glucosamine and L-glutamine
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1811
Great job JIMI
I loved you so much and prayed for u specially as u r the one who has created this excellent platform for all of us.
I have few questions...
1) Dont you get any reactions from ppl when you speak to them face to face now?
2) How many days did it take for you to see the results?
3) How many days are ...
I have few questions...
1) Dont you get any reactions from ppl when you speak to them face to face now?
2) How many days did it take for you to see the results?
3) How many days are ...
- Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:59 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Raw food - Jimi - teeth sensitivity advice
- Replies: 9
- Views: 3643
- Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:51 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Raw food - Jimi - teeth sensitivity advice
- Replies: 9
- Views: 3643
I got tooth sensitivity right on the 15th day of my raw diet
It all started when I munched a cup of raisins. after I ate them all..my teeth became very sensitive...even a blow of air could irritate them.
1) Finally I decreased dramatically the intake of citrus fruits.
2) Stopped using tooth paste (surprisingly I didnt notice any difference in my breath if I ...
1) Finally I decreased dramatically the intake of citrus fruits.
2) Stopped using tooth paste (surprisingly I didnt notice any difference in my breath if I ...
- Thu Mar 15, 2012 1:25 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Raw food - Jimi - teeth sensitivity advice
- Replies: 9
- Views: 3643
Raw food - Jimi - teeth sensitivity advice
A lot of ppl who try raw food have tooth sensitivity..
here is a good video about staying raw and protecting teeth
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4H1R2AZzTc
here is a good video about staying raw and protecting teeth
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4H1R2AZzTc
- Thu Jan 19, 2012 12:21 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Zeolite
- Replies: 19
- Views: 9006
- Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:26 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Let's vent.... what's ur story today?
- Replies: 19
- Views: 4726
One shot solution to BB
I have exactly the same prob.. adding to that I am a Teaching Assistant (hahaaha)... for a class of 45 undergrad students...
I use this ...
http://www.amazon.com/Masklean-Sanitary-Patented-Pack-Three/dp/B00405GVJ0
Initially ppl were curious why I use this...but later on their curiosity levels came ...
I use this ...
http://www.amazon.com/Masklean-Sanitary-Patented-Pack-Three/dp/B00405GVJ0
Initially ppl were curious why I use this...but later on their curiosity levels came ...
- Sat Dec 17, 2011 1:00 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: SUGGESTIONS PLS:A bold step to mask my bad breath
- Replies: 9
- Views: 5301
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.