THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 3 matches

by haagendazs
Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:31 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: I REALLY THINK IM CLOSER TO CURE!
Replies: 27
Views: 9853

I tried to find what Combs was saying about oxygen, but couldn't find it. Oxygenation and oxidization are two completely different things. I'm not a chemist, but other examples of oxidizing agents are household bleach, ozone (used to remove organic contaminants from pools, amongst many others uses ...
by haagendazs
Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:27 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: I REALLY THINK IM CLOSER TO CURE!
Replies: 27
Views: 9853

It stands for Miracle Mineral Solution. Jim Humble (the guy who "discovered" MMS) lies about his credentials and has zero credibility, and I doubt that MMS cures diseases, but it is awesome as mouthwash.

I found this site by searching on "chlorine dioxide vs chlorhexidine". Anyway, you can also ...
by haagendazs
Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:57 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: I REALLY THINK IM CLOSER TO CURE!
Replies: 27
Views: 9853

To the OP, have you tried chlorine dioxide mouthwash? I have been using MMS (sodium chlorite mixed with citric acid) for the past couple of weeks and it has worked wonders for my breath. Cost is about $20 per year (my friend made it from raw ingredients).
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗