THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 20 matches

by FuckHalitosis
Fri Apr 08, 2016 2:23 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: post op report
Replies: 6
Views: 3303

Don't give up. Keep eliminating all possible sources and you will get there.
by FuckHalitosis
Fri Mar 18, 2016 11:03 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: FOR EVERYONE CONSIDERING SURGERY PLEASE READ
Replies: 4
Views: 3038

I am fortunate. I had a turbinate reduction but did not experience ENS. I did have one of my turbinates get infected during the healing process so that was a pain. The procedure did make it easier for me to breathe through my nose. There are some minor differences in my nasal function but nothing ...
by FuckHalitosis
Fri Mar 04, 2016 3:49 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Getting My Tonsils/Adenoids Removed Tuesday 2-2-2016
Replies: 31
Views: 11002

hi FuckHalitosis
Congratulations!
i have it for years too. and started my cure months with wisdom teeth and 5 days ago did tonsillectomy. Dr. said after surgery i had no adenoid (he was 5th ENT i visited and agreed to do adenoidectomy) but i can’t believe it. so now i’m waiting to continue after ...
by FuckHalitosis
Fri Mar 04, 2016 4:59 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: In the process of getting my adenoids removed
Replies: 30
Views: 11304

Good luck Jess. I think this will be your cure. Based on what you are saying your ENT saw and how honest and open you were with him it sounds good. I will be checking to see how everything goes for you.
by FuckHalitosis
Fri Mar 04, 2016 4:53 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Getting My Tonsils/Adenoids Removed Tuesday 2-2-2016
Replies: 31
Views: 11002

Very interesting. Congratulations, man!

Seems like chronic type 1 halitosis is almost invariably caused by infections in root canals, tonsils or wisdom teeth pockets.

Definitely good places to start looking, even if there are no symptoms.


So just to confirm.. you couldn't smell your own breath ...
by FuckHalitosis
Thu Mar 03, 2016 9:42 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Getting My Tonsils/Adenoids Removed Tuesday 2-2-2016
Replies: 31
Views: 11002

ThinkPositive wrote:so like what happened? Did you find any relief through the procedures?
Yes. I no longer have halitosis.
by FuckHalitosis
Fri Feb 19, 2016 8:39 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Getting My Tonsils/Adenoids Removed Tuesday 2-2-2016
Replies: 31
Views: 11002

Awesome! I'm happy for you.

Do you think it was mostly from the Adenoids, Palatine Tonsils or the Turbinates? or a combination?

Also, did you ever ask anyone if your breath was bad before the procedure?

Thanks for the update.

I think it was 50% adenoids and 50% palentine tonsils. My breath ...
by FuckHalitosis
Fri Feb 19, 2016 6:31 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Getting My Tonsils/Adenoids Removed Tuesday 2-2-2016
Replies: 31
Views: 11002

Just wanted to give another update to the board. I went in for my post op yesterday (Thursday 2-18-16) with my ENT and everything is good. My scab formations are still there but are far less. The pain is mostly gone in my throat. I did ask him if he saw anything weird like cysts or anything in ...
by FuckHalitosis
Mon Feb 15, 2016 4:48 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Getting My Tonsils/Adenoids Removed Tuesday 2-2-2016
Replies: 31
Views: 11002

I did forget to mention one great experience that I had today. I am still eating mostly soft foods like soup, grits and mashed potatoes. I went to Outback today to get some potato soup (their potato soup is the best) and it was very crowded. I was in the little carry out and pickup order room. The ...
by FuckHalitosis
Mon Feb 15, 2016 4:25 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: why do we keep looking for something we will never find!
Replies: 22
Views: 15967

Could be the adenoid. My 1st ENT stuck a scope camera in my nose and told me I did not have an adenoid a couple of years ago. I just had my tonsils and adenoid removed last week. I think there is no such thing as no adenoid unless you have it surgically removed. There is still a remnant there and ...
by FuckHalitosis
Mon Feb 15, 2016 4:13 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Getting My Tonsils/Adenoids Removed Tuesday 2-2-2016
Replies: 31
Views: 11002

Some of the other success stories found cysts or Tornwaldt cysts. Did your ENT mention this at all?
No my ENT did not mention this. He did not even look at my adenoid at my consult. He looked at my tonsils and confirmed they were cryptic. I think he could smell my breath. When I went in for the ...
by FuckHalitosis
Sun Feb 14, 2016 11:22 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Getting My Tonsils/Adenoids Removed Tuesday 2-2-2016
Replies: 31
Views: 11002

FuckHalitosis, how did you manage to convince your doc to do the surgery, what arguments did you use?

Thanks btw.

I didn't really have to work hard to convince him. I just knew the side effects of Chronic tonsillitis. So I told him I kept getting sore throats and coughing up tonsil stones and I ...
by FuckHalitosis
Sat Feb 13, 2016 3:54 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Getting My Tonsils/Adenoids Removed Tuesday 2-2-2016
Replies: 31
Views: 11002

Awesome! Sounds very encouraging. I think the adenoids are often overlooked because doctors brainwash us into thinking that there is nothing there. I too think this is my problem. I watch for your updates daily.

Are you on antibiotics? If so, you might want to wait two weeks from completion until ...
by FuckHalitosis
Sat Feb 13, 2016 3:32 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Getting My Tonsils/Adenoids Removed Tuesday 2-2-2016
Replies: 31
Views: 11002

I'll give a brief update today. Finally I have passed over the apex of the pain and can feel my body heading to the finish line on the healing process. I am still in pain. But it is day 10 and the pain is finally starting to leave. The only interesting thing that happened today is I had several ...
by FuckHalitosis
Fri Feb 12, 2016 12:12 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Getting My Tonsils/Adenoids Removed Tuesday 2-2-2016
Replies: 31
Views: 11002

^^^good luck man

Yesterday I had my palatine tonsils removed fully by knife, unfortunately he did not agree to remove adenoid as he said they were very small.
I too am hoping this is the cure once and for all, I have a good feeling about this but time will tell. I am in lots of pain, the medicine ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗