THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 71 matches
- Wed Aug 07, 2013 5:32 am
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: My STRUGGLE & How to OVERCOME - Simple Self Help Guide
- Replies: 15
- Views: 8758
- Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:05 am
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: snort the salt water to back of nose/throat into mouth
- Replies: 9
- Views: 4833
- Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:01 am
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: My STRUGGLE & How to OVERCOME - Simple Self Help Guide
- Replies: 15
- Views: 8758
- Sun Aug 04, 2013 5:35 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: My STRUGGLE & How to OVERCOME - Simple Self Help Guide
- Replies: 15
- Views: 8758
- Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:28 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Finally cured after 17 years of trying
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2771
- Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:41 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: What my GI suggested I try...
- Replies: 35
- Views: 13387
Jess I agree with you about being kind to one another, everybody needs to understand... That not everyone has the same exact cause meaning we all have diffrent reasons why we have bb, we shouldn't turn someone down if they themselves have found a cure... And about hali girl... I had message her on ...
- Wed Jun 26, 2013 8:24 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: What my GI suggested I try...
- Replies: 35
- Views: 13387
- Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:32 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: if you have ever been cured..please read
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1197
if you have ever been cured..please read
Ok soo Im making this post to all the browsers who have dealt with chronic bb at one point in life, I encourage you to make a account and share what worked for you, I understand that ones cure isn't for all, for we might all have bb but for different causes, you can really help out some us, May God ...
- Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:18 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: What does Your Mouth Feel Like???
- Replies: 12
- Views: 4340
Examined the reactions around you, this is key to finding out if u have bb, if people start making faces, smerks, gestures to one another, even whispers, getting away from you, avoiding you or also if you noticed people around you start to get uncomfortable with you, these are some ways that may ...
- Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:43 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I'm cured and immensely happy - read on for complete details
- Replies: 14
- Views: 4673
- Sun Dec 30, 2012 11:51 am
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: How I Destroyed The Demon Of Bad Breath Completely
- Replies: 14
- Views: 9742
Interesting jump, I see your Christian as well, I like your quote you have on your page " Beacause of Jesus I breathe", Dieting to me seems tough, did you ever have stomach problems such as acid reflux, constant bloating etc?? I wonder what can be the exact problem that some bodys react like this ...
- Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:42 am
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: How I Destroyed The Demon Of Bad Breath Completely
- Replies: 14
- Views: 9742
- Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:25 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Tonsillectomy tomorrow morning.
- Replies: 52
- Views: 13540
I see well good luck with everything and hopefully this is the cure to your bb, and I know I don't understand how family and friends lie about having bb, I don't get it honestly I know if it was someone asking me if they had bb I think I would tell them " hey yes you do go a problem that should be ...
- Sun Dec 16, 2012 6:51 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Tonsillectomy tomorrow morning.
- Replies: 52
- Views: 13540
- Sat Dec 01, 2012 8:16 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: HOPEFULLY CURED-MY STORY
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2489
Heyy lula, how bad was your bad breath?? Could you smell it feet away? And as far as reactions have you tried maybe going to a restaurant, store shopping, movie theatre I'm pretty sure, you would know if you had still had bb amongs ppl and places like this, keep updating .... Oyea btw how was the ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.