THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 3 matches

by lupins
Sun Feb 19, 2006 4:07 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Meeting new people with same issues.
Replies: 12
Views: 7962

I just read your reply again and noticed the question about whether it is so hard to be with him with his bb.
Have to say that it is not hard at all to keep him company and I would not stop seeing him because of it. However, he deserves to be told as nicely and as gently as possible, which is why I ...
by lupins
Sun Feb 19, 2006 4:03 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Meeting new people with same issues.
Replies: 12
Views: 7962

He could know that his breath is bad, but I am betting that the adaptation effect is preventing him from realizing it. He is a very 'live-each-moment' type of person and it might not occur to him to check.
During the times I was in his company, his breath was at least a nine on a 1-10 scale with 10 ...
by lupins
Sat Feb 18, 2006 11:04 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Meeting new people with same issues.
Replies: 12
Views: 7962

Hi, I just registered (with Jimi's help). I searched for a site like this and am pleased that I am able to post right away and ask for help. You have probably heard this before, but I am here because a friend has chronic bad breath. I have just met him and it seems as if we have the potential to ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗