THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 3 matches

by kumsal
Sat Feb 10, 2007 3:36 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: at least one person
Replies: 5
Views: 1985

at least one person

When I am in the bus or in a train,at least one person is coughing and rubbing his nose.After seeing the people's disturbance,this really makes me feel shy! :oops: :oops:
by kumsal
Fri Feb 09, 2007 7:25 pm
Forum: EVERYTHING RELATED WITH OUR WEBSITE
Topic: faithfulness
Replies: 0
Views: 18362

faithfulness

I share this problem with these people on this site.I am a student and my bad breath prevents my social relationship with other people.But when I lie on my bad at night,I pray for me and for many people in order to find cure.Praying will unite us and I hope God will hear all of us.Therefore I try ...
by kumsal
Thu Jan 18, 2007 7:02 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: no cosmetic help
Replies: 9
Views: 4812

no cosmetic help

hi.I am a new member of this site.but please recommend us mouthwashes,gums or other cosmetic products.because I know that they wont solve our problem.but who will help us.
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗