I guess this forum makes it easier to be honest and open about this problem :)
I am 35 years old. I first learned I had really bad breath when I was probably 12 years old and people would back off when I was speaking.
It was probably 10+ years later that I realized how many first dates never went ...
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 1 match
- Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:19 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Here is how you can stop your bad breath - my years of work
- Replies: 10
- Views: 4584
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.