Just wanted to share an update since it’s been a while.
I bought the same oral faucet irrigator as OP, and it’s been working really well. I followed OP instructions, and my bad breath is completely gone. I highly recommend giving it a try.
For transparency, my account isn’t associated with OP—I’ve ...
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 22 matches
- Sat May 09, 2026 11:34 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Success: my BB problem solved discovered root cause
- Replies: 35
- Views: 77295
- Gender:
- Sat May 31, 2025 8:18 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Success: my BB problem solved discovered root cause
- Replies: 35
- Views: 77295
- Gender:
Re: Success: my BB problem solved discovered root cause
What Worked (Finally)
I stumbled across a medical paper discussing how oral mucosal biofilm contributes to halitosis. Researchers used a prototype micro-mist spray device to remove this biofilm.
https://bmcoralhealth.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/s12903-021-01647-4
Since I already had a ...
I stumbled across a medical paper discussing how oral mucosal biofilm contributes to halitosis. Researchers used a prototype micro-mist spray device to remove this biofilm.
https://bmcoralhealth.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/s12903-021-01647-4
Since I already had a ...
- Mon Jan 20, 2025 2:43 am
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: My story so far
- Replies: 9
- Views: 16359
- Gender:
Re: My story so far
I’m sorry to hear that; your story sounds very similar to mine.
I moved to the U.S. from Canada in 2000, and my symptoms started around 2005. Like you, it began with bad breath (BB) and eventually progressed to nasal breath issues and PATM (People Allergic to Me).
As your doctor mentioned, anxiety ...
I moved to the U.S. from Canada in 2000, and my symptoms started around 2005. Like you, it began with bad breath (BB) and eventually progressed to nasal breath issues and PATM (People Allergic to Me).
As your doctor mentioned, anxiety ...
- Fri Nov 29, 2019 8:34 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: 100% CURED
- Replies: 125
- Views: 71800
- Gender:
Re: 100% CURED
@optimismishere
Did you read OP instruction?
why 50 ml? that is 6 times less than what OP dosage which is 300ml. That could be your problem.
Did you read OP instruction?
why 50 ml? that is 6 times less than what OP dosage which is 300ml. That could be your problem.
- Tue Nov 26, 2019 1:22 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: 100% CURED
- Replies: 125
- Views: 71800
- Gender:
Re: 100% CURED
@redboy,
Did you try stop drinking for a while and see if BB comes back?
Did you try stop drinking for a while and see if BB comes back?
- Sun Nov 24, 2019 11:41 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: 100% CURED
- Replies: 125
- Views: 71800
- Gender:
Re: 100% CURED
This is my 4th week and still working. Also worth mentioning that I took the AV just the first week and nothing the last three weeks.
- Mon Nov 18, 2019 1:41 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: 100% CURED
- Replies: 125
- Views: 71800
- Gender:
Re: 100% CURED
No, just oral bad breath
- Sun Nov 17, 2019 12:04 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: 100% CURED
- Replies: 125
- Views: 71800
- Gender:
Re: 100% CURED
@justcured & @iismail , when you do the finger lick test (i usually put my index finger in my mouth and rub it along my tongue for a few seconds then take it out and let dry for a few seconds then smell) does it smell like vinegar? also when you wake up in the morning do you still get bad taste in ...
- Sat Nov 16, 2019 12:07 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: 100% CURED
- Replies: 125
- Views: 71800
- Gender:
Re: 100% CURED
Same here, still can't believe it is working.
- Tue Nov 12, 2019 2:38 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: 100% CURED
- Replies: 125
- Views: 71800
- Gender:
Re: 100% CURED
I drank 1/3 of the bottle (32 oz) every other day for a total 3 dosage and that was it.
- Mon Nov 11, 2019 4:38 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: 100% CURED
- Replies: 125
- Views: 71800
- Gender:
Re: 100% CURED
Could you share a picture of the aloe vera? I’m confused. Sometimes you say juice and the other times gel. Are the two the same thing?
Can't attach picture but here is the link https://lilyofthedesert.com/product/preservative-free-juices/ . I used the 32oz
Like i said before you don't need the ...
- Sun Nov 10, 2019 3:09 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: 100% CURED
- Replies: 125
- Views: 71800
- Gender:
Re: 100% CURED
I have been on this forum since 2011 and the only time that i had success was when i took antibiotics and BB came back right after, and I also had limited success with Raymond's breathing technique but i couldn't keep up as it was not natural way of breathing for me.
I tried everything posted on ...
I tried everything posted on ...
- Mon Oct 28, 2019 12:47 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: 100% CURED
- Replies: 125
- Views: 71800
- Gender:
Re: 100% CURED
Do you drink coffee and still get no reaction?
- Tue Nov 13, 2018 12:52 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I leave a gift to all of you, a very simple way to end halitosis
- Replies: 305
- Views: 263115
- Gender:
Re: I leave a gift to all of you, a very simple way to end halitosis
Thnx ismail
But the video didnt explain the bypass method..
I think the bypass method are simikar with ujayi breath in yoga
Placing the tip of your tongue against the ridge of tissue just behind your upper front teeth is the by-pass as per Raymond term.
Try both with and without placing the ...
- Tue Nov 13, 2018 2:50 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I leave a gift to all of you, a very simple way to end halitosis
- Replies: 305
- Views: 263115
- Gender:
Re: I leave a gift to all of you, a very simple way to end halitosis
Thanks Raymond for sharing this!
Here is a video showing on how to perform breathing exercises for those who still don't get it... I hope this video clarify further.
https://www.drweil.com/videos-features/videos/breathing-exercises-4-7-8-breath/
I have been practicing past 48 hours and noticed ...
Here is a video showing on how to perform breathing exercises for those who still don't get it... I hope this video clarify further.
https://www.drweil.com/videos-features/videos/breathing-exercises-4-7-8-breath/
I have been practicing past 48 hours and noticed ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.