THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 5 matches

by newchick
Sat Sep 03, 2011 5:48 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: For anyone who has ever claimed to be cured ... post here!
Replies: 13
Views: 5300

me again

Hi, Clara0 I agree, there are a lot of harmful drugs that people take every day because they come from trusted sources like our doctors (who receive kickbacks from the pharmaceutical companies), and the pharmaceuticals themselves.
But people read something like MMS is bleach and they go nuts. Fact ...
by newchick
Sat Sep 03, 2011 5:27 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: the lick smell test -> what the smells mean
Replies: 15
Views: 19260

reply to ruthere1

Hi ruthere1 I just noticed what you wrote. MMS is not a book, its a solution but there is a book you can buy if you want to know more about it.

you saw some information from people saying its a scam but didnt you see all the other thousands of posts from people saying how much it has helped them ...
by newchick
Sat Sep 03, 2011 5:11 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: the lick smell test -> what the smells mean
Replies: 15
Views: 19260

response to mike

actually mike i find your reply offensive. If you looked up MMS you would find that there are many different places you can buy it from (and no Im not one of them). I have nothing to gain whatsoever buy telling people about this product, other than feeling good that I might help them find what they ...
by newchick
Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:22 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: the lick smell test -> what the smells mean
Replies: 15
Views: 19260

how i cured my bb after having it over 20 yrs

Hi I thought i had posted a reply to this earlier today but now I cant find it. I dont want to repeat everything I wrote in case its there somewhere, but look up MMS (miracle mineral supplement) by Dr Jim Humble, it cured my bb after I was taking it for about 3 days. (I had bb from my teenage years ...
by newchick
Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:16 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: For anyone who has ever claimed to be cured ... post here!
Replies: 13
Views: 5300

how i cured my bb which worked after 3 days

hi, I just did a big post on this forum about my experience but now I cant find it. Ive never been on a forum before so could just be that i dont know how to use it properly.

Anyway, I discovered MMS (miracle mineral solution) by Dr Jim Humble which cured my bb. I wont go into all the details etc ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗