Hi Yogesh,
I am glad I contacted this sight as well, the people on it have been incredibly open and generous and I greatly appreciate it.
Thanks very much for telling me about it.
All the best,
Melissa
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 3 matches
- Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:09 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: FROM A PRODUCER AT THE TYRA BANKS SHOW
- Replies: 9
- Views: 5250
- Mon Jan 15, 2007 10:24 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: FROM A PRODUCER AT THE TYRA BANKS SHOW
- Replies: 9
- Views: 5250
Jess,
I would love to speak with you. I didn't receive any of the messages you sent to Tyra. If possible would you please e-mail me your number and I will call you. I'd also like to talk to you about any research you might know of or treatments. I would like to try and get our guests help if at all ...
I would love to speak with you. I didn't receive any of the messages you sent to Tyra. If possible would you please e-mail me your number and I will call you. I'd also like to talk to you about any research you might know of or treatments. I would like to try and get our guests help if at all ...
- Mon Jan 15, 2007 9:03 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: FROM A PRODUCER AT THE TYRA BANKS SHOW
- Replies: 9
- Views: 5250
FROM A PRODUCER AT THE TYRA BANKS SHOW
Hello,
My names is Melissa Key and I am a producer for the Tyra Banks show. I am currently working on a show about people who suffer from illnesses, disorders or circumstances that cause them feel trapped inside their homes.
I would very much like to bring attention to the millions of people who are ...
My names is Melissa Key and I am a producer for the Tyra Banks show. I am currently working on a show about people who suffer from illnesses, disorders or circumstances that cause them feel trapped inside their homes.
I would very much like to bring attention to the millions of people who are ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.