THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 5 matches
- Wed Aug 17, 2016 9:23 am
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Wisdom teeth extraction: cured
- Replies: 9
- Views: 6061
Re: Wisdom teeth extraction: cured
There was alsways stuff in and behind the gum flaps. Because the teeth were impacted. That means only halfe out of the gums. Take an interdental brush and poke in the loose wisdom tooth gum flap. If the brush stinks, afterwards maybe wisdom tooth extraction is the cure for you.
- Wed Aug 17, 2016 9:17 am
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Wisdom teeth extraction: cured
- Replies: 9
- Views: 6061
Re: Wisdom teeth extraction: cured
I am sure I had it. First i thought the smell was from the back of the tongue. Tongue cleaning did not improve it much. But when I rubbed my finger on my bottom Wisdom teeth, they stank. Really nasty
Also the floss, when I flossed the back teeth. All gone, when the wisdomteeth were gone...
- Thu Mar 31, 2016 4:57 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Wisdom teeth extraction: cured
- Replies: 9
- Views: 6061
- Tue Mar 29, 2016 3:45 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Wisdom teeth extraction: cured
- Replies: 9
- Views: 6061
- Mon Mar 28, 2016 5:24 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Wisdom teeth extraction: cured
- Replies: 9
- Views: 6061
Wisdom teeth extraction: cured
Hey guys,
I just found the time and wanted to let you know I am cured. Found my solution on this site.
Bad breath started to develope when I was about 16 years old. Could smell it myself when I breath in my hand. Smelled like shit and sometimes bitter. Got worse in mid 20s. Seemed to come from the ...
I just found the time and wanted to let you know I am cured. Found my solution on this site.
Bad breath started to develope when I was about 16 years old. Could smell it myself when I breath in my hand. Smelled like shit and sometimes bitter. Got worse in mid 20s. Seemed to come from the ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.