THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 9 matches

by Word_Is_Bond
Wed Oct 12, 2011 1:06 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: It's all in my head?
Replies: 13
Views: 5015

She does explicitly say in the car or wherever we may be, "Ugh, your breath smells terrible. Like [insert terrible smelling thing]! Get some gum." Of course it's not demeaning, but it is blunt and to the point.

So its like halitophobia or any kind of stresses can bring about worse BB in many ...
by Word_Is_Bond
Fri Sep 16, 2011 12:10 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: stress
Replies: 4
Views: 2508

I am agoraphobic to the point where I can feel my chest tightening up in large crowds, particularly at school functions or whatever. I've begun to wear only black or other dark clothing, because I feel like it helps me blend in. Just the idea of standing out makes me feel ill. However, I don't think ...
by Word_Is_Bond
Fri Sep 16, 2011 11:59 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: My story...pls advise
Replies: 8
Views: 3596

Re: My story...pls advise

I also have a white coated tongue and my breath turns bad when I am hungry or eat sweets.
#-o
I have this same issue! Even natural sugars in fruit mess me up and my mouth literally smells like poo. Or at least I think it does. I just avoid sugars in public to be safe and wait until I'm home to ...
by Word_Is_Bond
Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:58 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: It's all in my head?
Replies: 13
Views: 5015

She does explicitly say in the car or wherever we may be, "Ugh, your breath smells terrible. Like [insert terrible smelling thing]! Get some gum." Of course it's not demeaning, but it is blunt and to the point.

Your post is very enlightening. I did the same test today with her, except this time I ...
by Word_Is_Bond
Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:39 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: It's all in my head?
Replies: 13
Views: 5015

See, I am a little worried that it could be my family who doesn't smell me, but my brother reacted to it in a cinema once (before I knew that sugar really sets it off and foolishly had soda upon soda...).

My mum is brutally honest and will tell you if you stink as you are passing by here, if your ...
by Word_Is_Bond
Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:23 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: It's all in my head?
Replies: 13
Views: 5015

It's all in my head?

Yesterday when I got home I asked my mum (who's the most brutally honest person in my life, and the only person on this Earth I trust with asking about my bb) how my breath smelled. I spoke directly in her face for a minute or so. I had a gum, but it was about 2 hours old. I didn't think it was ...
by Word_Is_Bond
Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:48 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: bad breath ups and downs - why?
Replies: 6
Views: 2715

I know exactly what you mean! I'll strictly avoid foods I know will set me off, yet somehow even on those days my breath is horrible all day. Then, like this past Monday, I'll eat tons of cake and pizza and brownies, and my breath will be tolerable. I really wonder if stress plays a part. I find ...
by Word_Is_Bond
Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:48 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: i feel so lonely :-(
Replies: 44
Views: 12960

The silence around this issue in the normal world makes it so shameful, unlike other diseases and disorders.
I agree! My family's like "other people deal with problems too like acne and being overweight." But those people have an open community. They have Proactive and NutriSystem commercials. We ...
by Word_Is_Bond
Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:44 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: i feel so lonely :-(
Replies: 44
Views: 12960

I feel you guys totally. I'm 17 and am very confident in my physical appearance (unlike most girls my age). But my bb holds me back soooo much. I used to be so outgoing, kind, and always looked forward to hanging out with people. I also love to sing, but I've had to pass up an opportunity to ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗