THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 6 matches

by sergio_00
Thu Jun 02, 2016 2:39 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: I tried this and it seemed to work
Replies: 15
Views: 7565

I really doubt that you have found a cure, either your bb wasn't so bad, or you are only masking it. When you are cured you only spend time with a normal oral hygiene routine of brushing and flossing, and that's all, you don't need to do more.
by sergio_00
Wed Jun 01, 2016 4:14 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Has anyone tried Therabreath and does it work?
Replies: 8
Views: 26559

Like a user has already said therabreath only diminishes your bb, but only for some hours, if you eat or drink anything your bb will appear once again, it will only cover up your bb, but the root of the problem it is still there. A big and giant scam, I used the therabreath rinse a long time ago(5 ...
by sergio_00
Wed Jun 01, 2016 3:41 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: I give up on Therabreath
Replies: 8
Views: 19005

Therabreath is a big, big scam, never buy it, it only masks your bb, but then you have it again in no time, for me after i ate my bb will show up just as before. No mouthwash will make your bb disappear(except nystatin in case you have oral thrush).
by sergio_00
Fri Feb 12, 2016 1:29 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: why do we keep looking for something we will never find!
Replies: 22
Views: 15960

Don´t give up, i was cured temporarily but al least i know there is hope, the scientific articles say 90% of bad breath comes from the mouth, i know you have gone to dentists, but i think most of them are not well prepared to treat a patient with bad breath, they don´t have enough knowledge about it.
by sergio_00
Fri Feb 12, 2016 12:52 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: Finally something that works!
Replies: 5
Views: 5476

Hey Emancipation, remember that 90% of halitosis cases comes from the mouth, no new toothbrush or oral rinse will cure you, I have bad breath too, so I am reading a lot of halitosis and I hope I will find a cure.
by sergio_00
Fri Feb 12, 2016 12:33 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: I was cured, but i have it again
Replies: 4
Views: 4703

I was cured, but i have it again

Hi, I'm from mexico, sorry for my english, this is my story. I'm in my early 30s, i have suffered halitosis since highschool, and of course I became very introverted, i had very few friends, and then I decided to put an end to this. I went to a dentist, then to an otolaryngologist because i have ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗