THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 2 matches
- Thu Sep 15, 2011 2:05 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Maybe its not your breath... maybe its your sinus (Sinusitis
- Replies: 1
- Views: 7840
Maybe its not your breath... maybe its your sinus (Sinusitis
Because of being so obsessed about my BB, there are several times that i search through internet about where can a foul odor came from aside from mouth,,then I saw an article about sinus odor..Sinusitis, it can produce foul odor from your nose wherein people reacts...browse the net and youll figure ...
- Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:55 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: What I realized...
- Replies: 14
- Views: 17256
Re: What I realized...
hey, smiley... You know what? I always did what you say for several times but it didnt work...They just keep on scratching their nose, finding ways to get rid of me,,and Ive never been happy, im always stressed, dissapointed of myself, insecure and too depressed, crying at home then my family dont ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.