THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 2 matches

by starfire
Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:52 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Chronic contagious halitosis
Replies: 15
Views: 30210

tonsils

Please help I have bad breath for as long as I can remember my breath smells like poop I've excellent hygiene and the dentist could find no oral reason for it so at home I swabbed parts of my mouth and smelled but nothing smelled UNTIL I swabbed my tonsils the smell was comming from them they ...
by starfire
Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:45 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Another Tonsillectomy cure
Replies: 82
Views: 79350

Please help I have bad breath for as long as I can remember my breath smells like poop I've excellent hygiene and the dentist could find no oral reason for it so at home I swabbed parts of my mouth and smelled but nothing smelled UNTIL I swabbed my tonsils the smell was comming from them they ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗