THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 3 matches

by jen87
Thu Sep 22, 2011 11:00 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: I need answers (metronidazole and probiotics)
Replies: 4
Views: 3186

And why would the metronidazole clear up my BB? That's what I don't understand.
by jen87
Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:59 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: I need answers (metronidazole and probiotics)
Replies: 4
Views: 3186

Thanks for the quick reply. I have been to several ENTs but I don't know how thorough the investigation was. Basically she saw me, took a look at my throat and showed me what my adenoids looked like and immediately wanted them removed. I only saw her once more after they were removed for a follow up ...
by jen87
Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:45 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: I need answers (metronidazole and probiotics)
Replies: 4
Views: 3186

I need answers (metronidazole and probiotics)

I have been reading these forums now for roughly 2 weeks. I started a 7 day course of metro for a bacterial infection and to my surprise my BB (which I've always had) was cured. Temporarily. I started searching and stumbled across this site. My questions were about using the Metro as a mouthwash ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗