THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 38 matches

by Prince
Sat Jan 21, 2012 12:57 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: I am completely cured
Replies: 63
Views: 21457

Hi again!!
I swear that you people are lost. I have been giving you everything i know to help you and everything i read and learn i share with you, but you still reject everything. I hope you never will be cured because you think that you can more about bb than one who is cured and you still have bb ...
by Prince
Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:43 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: I am completely cured
Replies: 63
Views: 21457

Hi everyone!
Iam still bb free and i feel fine. I havent been using the MMS in two week, iam only taking the oxygen therapy right now, to prevent diseases.

Joe i got your PM and am gonna put everything here soo thy others can read to.

-how to mix citric acid with water?

You have to mix the ...
by Prince
Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:57 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: I am completely cured
Replies: 63
Views: 21457

elliott
I would not be surprised if some of these vultures, bigger companies would try to get the products you used off the market
They have tried and they cant ban it from the market, the question is why cant they ban it. Its because you can find sodium chlorite everywhere. You can buy sodium ...
by Prince
Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:43 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: I am completely cured
Replies: 63
Views: 21457

elliot
I will post the list tonight.
Take care
by Prince
Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:44 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: I am completely cured
Replies: 63
Views: 21457

Mindyb
Read this please
http://curezone.com/forums/am.asp?i=559788
I will not recommend the aerobic oxygen because the mms is stronger, more effective and safer. The aerobic oxygen is made by another company and they are just trying to fool people by selling them ''oxygen'' wich is chlorine ...
by Prince
Mon Jan 09, 2012 2:52 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: I am completely cured
Replies: 63
Views: 21457

I read today that it is not good to take something with fat under your progress. Because your liver needs to work and when you ingest fats you are probably slowing down the curing process. Thants why maybe i didnt cured my self with only mms, because i was eating crap food. I have stopped the ...
by Prince
Mon Jan 09, 2012 2:44 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: I am completely cured
Replies: 63
Views: 21457

Hoping
Four years ago when everything started i had a bb that would reach 10 meters and a nose bb at the same time. My nose bb was awful but i cured it and i dont know how, it just dissapeard one day. I think it was the flaxseed wich helped me in the beging and the probiotic. But i still had the ...
by Prince
Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:44 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: I am completely cured
Replies: 63
Views: 21457

Some of you may be confused about what to use. I will say try the mms first with a good and healthy food. Try it for a month if it doesnt work then try the peroxide therapy for one month. I guarantee you the cure of your bb if you do this in a good way and give it a chance. Its important to keep ...
by Prince
Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:02 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: I am completely cured
Replies: 63
Views: 21457

Hii again :)
Am still bb free yes and iam so happy. The best thing you can do is to use the oxygen therapy, i promise you. The thing with oxygen is that it kills everything in your body and makes your blood realy clean and restore your whole enzymes in the body. I feel soo fresh and clean, its just ...
by Prince
Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:31 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: I am completely cured
Replies: 63
Views: 21457

I am completely cured

First of all I like to thank God for he has always been with me. This is what iam doing right now

I used MMS1 for three weeks and it helped me alot realy to reduce my bb, but i didnt go on a diet and i ate junkfood and sugar. I used also coconutoil and something called cellular oxygen at the same ...
by Prince
Fri Dec 16, 2011 2:21 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Are You Winning Battles But Losing the War?
Replies: 3
Views: 3131

CNS
The problem is there's no clear cut way of determining if we do indeed have candida other than to go on the diet?
There are many ways to know if you have candida, the diet is one of them. The diet allows you to know from the benefits you get.

It's really difficult for me to avoid those food ...
by Prince
Fri Dec 16, 2011 1:32 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Heart Disease/Candida and Bad Breath
Replies: 12
Views: 9171

Mike987
I have sinus infections 75% of the time, (As evidenced by dark mucus), allergic to animals, plants, dust, etc... get sick fairly often,
I had those problems and a week with oil pulling they disappeard. I have no more sinus problem after that. Its important to brush your tongue at the very ...
by Prince
Fri Dec 16, 2011 12:06 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Heart Disease/Candida and Bad Breath
Replies: 12
Views: 9171

Mike987 Please read my latest post in the aloe vera post.
Try the candida diet only for two weeks and see after how you feel. Without any fruit or nuts even. You can eat chiken and fish, but avoid the red meat. You can eat alots of vegetable and organic and whole grain food. I eat the whole grain ...
by Prince
Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:21 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: chlorophyll for bad badbreath
Replies: 7
Views: 9012

Chlorophyll worked for me, it only reduced my bb like the 5htp did for some people here.
by Prince
Fri Dec 16, 2011 10:54 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Aloe Vera Juice
Replies: 46
Views: 32769

girlie girl have you tried the liver flush?

halitosisux
Prince, you came on here weeks ago saying the same things, yet why have you only just gone on the candida diet if you've know all this for so long?

In august i did a water fast for three weeks and then right after i did a dry fast for ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗