THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 4 matches

by run&hidebreath
Tue Oct 04, 2011 2:07 am
Forum: VENTING
Topic: bad breath is making me wanna kill myself
Replies: 7
Views: 6702

:) I had a dream last night. I dreamt that I met you guys in real life and we didn't smell each other's breath. No body was giving the bad breath reactions and we were all very happy. In the dream, I was hesitant initially about the meeting because I was afraid of my smelly breath. But when the day ...
by run&hidebreath
Tue Oct 04, 2011 1:55 am
Forum: VENTING
Topic: bad breath is making me wanna kill myself
Replies: 7
Views: 6702

A lot of us have digestion issues. What about you? Any other strange symptoms you think could be related to BB? I've had BB for about 5 or 6 years now too, and up until last year, I was so focused on it being a sinus issue that I never really noticed how unusual my bowel movements were. It didn't ...
by run&hidebreath
Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:26 am
Forum: VENTING
Topic: bad breath is making me wanna kill myself
Replies: 7
Views: 6702

fyl wrote:I know. It's hard. But this will pass, you need to believe that. PM me if you want to chat
[-o< Thank you dear. At least I am not forgotten in this world. My mind is in a blank and I can only wonder while looking out the window when all this will end.

Hugs
by run&hidebreath
Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:46 am
Forum: VENTING
Topic: bad breath is making me wanna kill myself
Replies: 7
Views: 6702

bad breath is making me wanna kill myself

:( I have been living with bad breath for 5-6 yrs and recently it is getting worse. Previously, I could still live with it even with people spitting or coughing when they pass me by. As my circle of friends shrink with less and less social life, my zero self-confidence has also left me being unable ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗