Thanks for your support guys, I'm actually thinking about taking your advice Susie, it would be great to smack those idiots upside the head with a huge toothbrush :D You seem to be handling this pretty well, how do you do it? How do you handle any remarks or assholes that you meet?
Hali-grl, you ...
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 2 matches
- Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:24 pm
- Forum: VENTING
- Topic: I have no hope left
- Replies: 13
- Views: 10401
- Tue Oct 04, 2011 6:11 pm
- Forum: VENTING
- Topic: I have no hope left
- Replies: 13
- Views: 10401
I have no hope left
I have been living with bad breath for as long as I remembered. The first time I was made aware of it was when I was in my early teens and my best friend wrote a note to me "Your breath stinks" and from then on she never missed an opportunity to tell me over and over that I had bad breath. I have ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.